Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jensen Family

Family photos. Do you get stressed out just hearing that phrase?  I think you could ask any mother and they would say without hesitation that they dread it, but know it's worth it in the end. I love taking photos of families, but when it comes to getting my own family pictures done, I STRESS out (which would explain why we didn't get any this year...we're shooting for Spring, fingers crossed). Sometimes as hard as we try, all the elements still work against us...such as the FREEZING cold weather, the leaves falling off the trees at the location the day before the photo shoot (no joke, the gorgeous leaves decided to die the night before), and children coming down with sickness the day of the photo shoot (note crying baby in photo below). This is just what happened to the Jensen family...needless to say, we'll be having a re-shoot in the Spring. HOWEVER, even after all of this, their family is just so amazing that we had photos still turn out looking great. The Jensens are one of the greatest families I know and I'm pretty sure Debbie has a "Supermom" shirt under that blouse. She is truly amazing. I really look up to this family and can't wait to do it all over again in the Spring (sorry to put you through it again Debbie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment