Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mommy and Me (Utah Family Photographer)

I don't know about you, but I'm just THRILLED that the holidays are here. I love the automatic sense of gratitude this time of year seems to bring about. For me, being a mommy is one of the things I'm most grateful for. Following close behind would be other mothers I look up to that continually inspire me to be better. One of these mothers is my best friend since 7th grade. She's practically my sister, and probably knows more about me than anyone else... possibly even my husband. :) She loves being a mom and is dang good at it too. I've never seen someone find so much joy in motherhood as she does. I'm grateful that she teaches me to truly enjoy what I consider a sacred life calling and blessing, motherhood. I LOVED this photo shoot of her and her beautiful kids. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment