Monday, April 18, 2011

The Miller Family - Utah Portrait Photographer

You know those families that are perfect? Well, this is one of those families! No, seriously they are great! I met Leslie through my sister-in-law and she is the backbone of the new Chalant Moments blog design. We have even MORE in the works for the blog for the future (I'm the one holding it up...I need to get moving!) Anyways, she is fantastic and does such great work! Check out her work here at GG Digital Design. Besides being a talented digital designer, she is a wife and mom to three gorgeous kids. And, um...she looks fantastic. Love this family and love working with them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anbre these turned out really nice! What a gorgeous family. I would love to hang any of these on my wall. :)

    ReplyDelete