Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paige's Bridals - (Utah Wedding Photographer)

Remember, this wonderful couple? Well, they were married last week so I'm finally able to post photos from Paige's lovely bridal shoot. Paige wanted something outdoors with fields, trees, and possibly an old barn. I didn't find an old barn, but I did find this awesome run down house that I thought was perfect for her style (you might be seeing this location quite a bit in future posts- people have been LOVING it!). And even though we left covered in burs and bugs (including in between every layer of her dress) I think it was worth it! Anyways, Paige is extremely photogenic and made it so fun to do photos. She made a gorgeous bride and we (she and her mom) had such a great time. Oh, and make sure to check out the photos at the end. She's riding on her prized pink moped. So cute! Look for their wedding photos in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment