Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anniversaries Everywhere!

I love anniversaries. The celebration of reaching a certain milestone is exciting and almost humbling. I've been surrounded by anniversaries this past month. My grandparents celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary (50 years- wow!) and I was very honored to take photos of their celebration. My husband and I celebrated our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary (love you honey boy!) and then today is the 1 Year Anniversary of Chalant Moments.

One year ago (as I was laying in bed sick with the flu) I decided to finally take the big leap and start up my own photography business. It's been quite a year and I can't even explain how much I've learned and been able to grow as a person and as a photographer. I still have a LOT to learn in a field that is rapidly changing with new technology and fun (expensive) lenses for me to DROOL over. But it's been a fantastic year and I look forward to many more yet to come. Thank you so much to those of you who have invited me to be your photographer. You have no idea how much it has meant to me that you'd put your trust in me to capture your special moments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now for the photos of the 50th Wedding Anniversary. My grandparents had 9 children (yes, my grandma is a saint) so subsequently we have a very LARGE family. It was fun to be able to get everyone together to celebrate and honor the people who started it all. They have truly started a great legacy that I'm proud to be apart of.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures Anbre! Wow 50 years for your grandparents!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful! And when I saw your cute grandma's wedding pictures, I thought, "The pictures we'll bring out on OUR 50th anniversary were taken by Anbre!" How great is that?

    ReplyDelete