Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cascio Photography Workshop

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a photography workshop put on by amazingly talented friend, Brittany Cascio at Cascio Photography.  She is seriously one of the photographers I aspire to be like some day (fingers crossed!) Plus we just happen to be great friends. So fun to be motivated by great and talented people! Our day was full of information, fun, information, laughter, more information and at the end we put it all to use. Here are a few photos from the day. (Psst..if you know me you know I love anything vintage, classic, timeless...so I thought I'd put a spin on that to the photos).


 Decorations by Ella Bella Floral. Like them on facebook as well.



Lunch was provided by The Crepery. Oh my! If you have not tried it, you MUST! It is my new favorite place in Logan to eat. Like them on facebook and go enjoy its goodness. You'll be addicted!

























Dessert was provided by Sweet On You Cakeshop. These cupcakes were delicious! If you think the cupcakes look good, you should see the cakes they do! Amazing!   

At the end of the workshop we had a "couple" come model for us. These two just met minutes before modeling together. They're pretty convincing aren't they? The girl modeling in these photos also designs wedding announcements, check her work out at Ruffled Ink Design


Thank you Brittany for sharing your brilliance at your amazing workshop. I can't wait to start putting into play everything I learned there!

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! It's so fun to see everyone's own spin on the pictures of the same thing! (=

    ReplyDelete