Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Wedding!...Well sorta.. (Utah Wedding Photographer)

Photographer + Wedding Obsessed = ME

It would be an understatement to say that that I like weddings. I'm a bit OBSESSED with them. So...since I started doing photography I knew photographing weddings was the direction I wanted to head. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE family photos, cute kids, and sweet newborn cheeks.  But there is something about capturing a couple completely head over heels for each other on the most important day of their lives that just makes me giddy. LOVE IT!

Anyways, my amazingly talented friend Brittany Cascio, at Cascio Photography needed an assistant for an upcoming wedding! Of course I was thrilled, plus it would be great practice for my FIRST upcoming wedding for this lovely couple which is this weekend! Yay! This wedding was gorgeous (as was the couple) and every detail was spectacular. Check out the bride's fantastic Alta Moda gown. A DREAM! Here are just a few of my favorites:


























It was SO hard to choose my favorites, so go here to check them all out. I'd love some feedback from everyone. Thanks to Brittany and Megan and Taylor for letting me be a creeper for a day (inside joke- but basically the wedding party didn't realize I was assisting Brittany for the first little while and were a bit skeptical of the random girl getting up in everyone's business snappin' photos. Hence... me = creeper. Ha!). Anyways, in a couple weeks I'll have up photos from my OWN first wedding. I can't wait!

1 comment: