Monday, January 17, 2011

The Happy Couple (Utah Wedding Photographer)

For those of you who know me, I'm a tad obsessed with weddings. Example: I got a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine in the mail the other day (I don't have a subscription - I'm just calling it a blessing from above that it made it to my mailbox- ha!) and I squealed out loud (to the point that my son thought I was hurt). And got misty-eyed looking through the beautiful pages. AND gasped at the perfectly fitted gowns.  I could watch "Say Yes to the Dress" all day. I could spend 24-7 searching wedding blogs. I have Father of the Bride memorized. You get the idea... 

Anyways, it all comes down to this, my dream is to be a high-demand international wedding photographer. I have a LONG way to go, but his lovely couple is Wedding #1 on my journey. And I am thrilled! They are so sweet together and I loved seeing their "googly-eyes". 








I can't wait for their wedding day! Be excited - be VERY excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment