Friday, January 18, 2013

Ethan & Kristina (Utah Wedding Photographer)

This wedding was back in June, and as I sit here knowing it's -5 degrees outside, I'm wishing I could go back to this day. It was gorgeous!  Ethan and Kristina were such a beautiful and FUN couple to photograph. They were so naturally "lovey- dovey" with each other, which made things so relaxing and fun. We met up before their ceremony to do some photos (which was a great idea on their part) and then we got them coming out with their friends and family. AND their reception was amazing! I'm pretty sure it was one of the funnest receptions I've ever been to. You can tell the bride and groom definitely had the time of their lives. Some day I will have a yard like this one. Someday...  Oh, and check out their cake! Beautiful! Thanks Ethan and Kristina! And congrats!







































No comments:

Post a Comment