Monday, January 3, 2011

Cousins

 This year, my sisters-in-law and I took the grandkids out for a photo shoot for the in-law's Christmas gift. After the photo shoot we were all a bit skeptical that any turned out. We had to bribe, and joke, and run around, and bribe some more. But our hard work paid off. This top photo was the winner and on a 16x24 standout board, it looks pretty darn good (if I do say so myself). 
 Having a good time.
 Little bums. Little buddies.
 Monkeyin' around.
Beautiful girlie. 
Handsome little guys.
 We thought the balloons would be exciting for the kids; however, they really didn't care after 1 1/2 hours of pictures. They were DONE! And so were we. But at least we got one decent one.
 Okay, at least one little guy enjoyed the balloon.

1 comment:

  1. I love that one of Micah hanging on the railing! On my heavens he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete