Sunday, May 20, 2012

New and Improved

Chalant Photography has gone through some BIG changes lately and I'm so excited about it! Introducing the NEW and improved logo, blog, raves, slideshow, bio, and pricing. I'm LOVING it! Chalant is growing so fast I can hardly keep up and I feel like the changes really "fit" the direction we're heading. Prices did raise, BUT if you book your date by June 1, I will honor my previous pricing. I am currently booked through June, and am starting to book into July, so contact me so we can get your date set in stone. Hope you enjoy the new look!

I've been working with the wonderful and talented Leslie at GG Digital Designs who helped me put it all together. She's not only a great digital designer, but a fantastic mother, good friend, and a great photographer as well. She was so great (and patient) to work with me and my indecisive self while coming up with the new look. Aside from designing blogs, Leslie specializes in digital scrapbooking and does such FUN and amazing work- seriously, check out her work on her WEBSITE or on FACEBOOK.  You might recognize her photos on her "about" page, because here they are posted below. We actually went out a couple of months ago to do some photos to post on her website, and so you can see how lovely she is.  Thanks Leslie!

I also want to thank my amazing friend, Jess @ inbleu Photography, for my personal photos you see on my web page. Thanks Jess- I LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment